The "timeline" command:
Print a summary of activity going backwards in date and time specified or from the current date and time if no arguments are given. The WHEN argument can be any unique abbreviation of one of these keywords:
before after descendants | children ancestors | parents
The CHECKIN can be any unique prefix of 4 characters or more. You can also say "current" for the current version.
DATETIME may be "now" or "YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS.SSS". If in year-month-day form, it may be truncated, the "T" may be replaced by a space, and it may also name a timezone offset from UTC as "-HH:MM" (westward) or "+HH:MM" (eastward). Either no timezone suffix or "Z" means UTC.
- -n|--limit N
- If N is positive, output the first N entries. If N is negative, output the first -N lines. If N is zero, no limit. Default is -20 meaning 20 lines.
- -p|--path PATH
- Output items affecting PATH only. PATH can be a file or a sub directory.
- --offset P
- skip P changes
- Show the SQL used to generate the timeline
- -t|--type TYPE
- Output items from the given types only, such as: ci = file commits only e = technical notes only t = tickets only w = wiki commits only
- Output the list of files changed by each commit and the type of each change (edited, deleted, etc.) after the check-in comment.
- -W|--width N
- Width of lines (default is to auto-detect). N must be either greater than 20 or it ust be zero 0 to indicate no limit, resulting in a single line per entry.
- Entry format. Values "oneline", "medium", and "full" get mapped to the full options below. Otherwise a string which can contain these placeholders:
- a raw %
- commit hash
- abbreviated commit hash
- author name
- comment (NL, TAB replaced by space, LF deleted)
- phase: zero or more of *CURRENT*, *MERGE*, *FORK*, *UNPUBLISHED*, *LEAF*, *BRANCH*
- Show only short hash and comment for each entry
- Medium-verbose entry formatting
- Extra verbose entry formatting
- -R REPO_FILE
- Specifies the repository db to use. Default is the current checkout's repository.