The "sql" command:
Run the standalone sqlite3 command-line shell on DATABASE with SHELL_OPTS. If DATABASE is omitted, then the repository that serves the working directory is opened. See https://www.sqlite.org/cli.html for additional information.
- Skip opening the repository database.
- -R REPOSITORY
- Use REPOSITORY as the repository database
WARNING: Careless use of this command can corrupt a Fossil repository in ways that are unrecoverable. Be sure you know what you are doing before running any SQL commands that modify the repository database.
The following extensions to the usual SQLite commands are provided:
- Return the mtime for the file Y (a BLOB.RID) found in check-in X (another BLOB.RID value).
- Compress text X.
- Return the content of artifact X. X can be an artifact hash or hash prefix or a tag. Artifacts are stored compressed and deltaed. This function does all necessary decompression and undeltaing.
- Decompress text X. Undoes the work of compress(X).
- Apply delta D to source blob X and return the result.
- Create and return a delta that will convert X into Y.
- Return the number of bytes of output to expect when applying delta D
- A table-valued function that deconstructs delta D and returns rows for each element of that delta.
- A table-valued function that returns info on all files contained in check-in X. Example: SELECT * FROM files_of_checkin('trunk');
- Return the number of seconds since 1970.
- The REGEXP operator works, unlike in standard SQLite.
- Return the BLOB.RID corresponding to symbolic name X.