The "fts-config" command:
The "fossil fts-config" command configures the full-text search capabilities of the repository. Subcommands:
- Rebuild the search index. This is a no-op if index search is disabled
- index (on|off)
- Turn the search index on or off
- enable cdtwe
- Enable various kinds of search. c=Check-ins, d=Documents, t=Tickets, w=Wiki, e=Tech Notes.
- disable cdtwe
- Disable various kinds of search
- stemmer (on|off)
- Turn the Porter stemmer on or off for indexed search. (Unindexed search is never stemmed.)
The current search settings are displayed after any changes are applied. Run this command with no arguments to simply see the settings.